2018 Club Renewal Applications have been emailed out, check your inbox!
If your club contact information has changed, be sure to notify the office: 306-780-9449 or email [email protected]
2018 Club Membership Renewal
It's Club Renewal time and we thank you for taking time to complete your 2018 application. Here are a few reminders before you begin:
- If the club contact person has changed please advise the SHF office right away as all correspondence including sanctions, grant information and cheques are sent to this person. It is important the SHF has current contact information on file. Office contact information: 306-780-9449 or [email protected]
- All memberships expire December 31 annually, regardless of when purchased. The club membership fee is not pro-rated.
- Incomplete applications will be returned. Coverage does not begin until all required information and payment is received.
- We no longer require a copy of your Non-Profit Corporate renewal. To save you time we require only your Corporate Registration Number (also called an Entity Number) which enables the office to verify your registration status. Verification of your current non-profit registration status enables your club to participate in SHF Grant Programs, including the Raffle.
- Sanction forms are found on our website HERE.
- Organizations must have a minimum of 6 members to qualify for club status.
- Beginning in 2018, Raffle Tickets books will be available to clubs upon completion of their renewal. Clubs may indicate the number of books they wish to receive, and when they would like the books sent to them. Additional books may be ordered at any time. Sold raffle books can be returned to the office, with full payment, at any time. Note that a club receives $16.00 of the proceeds of each raffle book sold. Please Note: To qualify for MAP Grant Funding, clubs must sell a minimum of five raffle ticket books.
OPTION 1: Your Club will use the AON Insurance coverage included with your membership.
- AON Coverage Information
- Select your appropriate Base Club Membership fee.
- Check the box to indicate your club is not purchasing coverage through Capri Insurance and will use the AON Insurance coverage included with your membership.
- With this option you also pay a $5.00 Levy Fee for each club member that is not an SHF Individual or Family Member. If you are unsure of their SHF membership status please contact the office to be given online access to verify their membership status.
- A complete list of ALL club members must be submitted with each renewal application and must include: a complete mailing address, phone number, birthdate, gender and email for each member that is not an SHF Individual or Family member.
- Board Members and their titles must be included on the member list - they are also subject to the $5.00 levy if not SHF Individual Members.
- A $5.00 levy fee is required for each member. A family is not covered by one $5.00 Levy Fee.
- You do not pay a levy fee for club members who hold a current SHF Individual or Family Membership however, their membership must be current at the time of the Club's renewal in order to have the $5.00 Levy Fee waived. Please include a list of SHF Member names and their membership numbers with your application.
OPTION #2: Your Club has purchased or is in the process of purchasing the Capri Insurance Equine Club Program Coverage.
- Capri Coverage Summary and Application
- Select your appropriate Base Club Membership.
- Check the box to indicate your club has purchased or is in process of purchasing the Capri Insurance Equine Club Program coverage.
- Your club will be required to provide SHF with a Certificate of Insurance which can be obtained from Capri Insurance by contacting Jodi Osberg at 1-800-670-1877 or [email protected]
- With this option there is NO Club Levy Fee payable however each club member must be an SHF Individual or Family Member. SHF members must hold a 17/18 or 2018 membership at the time of the club renewal. If you are unsure of their SHF membership status please call or email the office to be given online access to verify SHF membership status.
- You must provide the name and SHF number for each club member.